Adventure is my passion. It is an integral part of my life. Exploring mother nature always gives me happiness and self-satisfaction. I had been into few adventures during journey of so called life. Please find my interests below:
It was BMC (Bangalore Mountaineering Club) with whom i started my trekking journey in Year 2012. Started with Kumara Parvata trek since them i never looked back. Trekking has become one of my favorite adventures in life.
- Lamkhaga Pass Expedition – 2017 from Himachal Pradesh to Uttarakhand.
- Chadar Trek – 2017 in Leh Ladakh.
- Dzongri & Goecha La Trek – 2016 in Sikkim.
- ANIMAL Pass & SORA UMGA La Trek – 2016 in Himachal Pradesh.
- WINTER TREK to PANGARCHULLA PEAK via KUARI PASS – 2015/16 in Uttarakhand.
- HAR KI DUN WINTER TREK – 2015 in Uttarakhand.
- PIN BHABHA PASS TREK during the year 2013 in Himachal Pradesh.
- Trek from LHALUNG to DEMUL & DEMUL to COMIC Villages of SPITI Valley during the year 2013 in Himachal Pradesh.
- Two day Western Ghat treks, One day hikes around Namma Bengaluru with many trekking groups.
Cycling is one of my favourite adventure activity of my life after trekking. It was around December 2012, I got my interest back in cycling during HAMPI photography trip with Bangalore ASCENDers (BASC). Since then I have been into cycling along with trekking.
- Early Winter Cycle Ride to Kerala – 2014 in Kerala.
- Cycling & Hiking Tour of Shimoga – 2015, MALNAD Cyclo Tour – 2015 & Bicycle Tour around Sakleshpur & Coorg – 2015 in Karnataka.
- Bicycle Tour of SATARA – 2015 in Maharastra.
- Successful completion of Kottai 200K Brevet on 1st November 2014.
- Many 100K Bicycle Rides around Namma Bengaluru.
- Few 2 Day Monsoon Bicycle Rides around Western Ghats of Karnataka.
Photography is one of my favourite interests for last 5 to 6 years. Trekking has been my passion for last 2 years. Photography became integral part of my treks on weekends. As one of famous quote says “PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!”, I became experienced photographer as time goes with more treks. Though i am an amateur photographer, it was my first ever Himalayan trek which gave me opportunity to showcase my photography skill in an exhibition.
- Photography Exhibition – THE SECOND MOMENT (21st to 30th September 2013).
Trekking, Cycling and Photography will give us unforgettable stories to remember forever. Make them documenting is always valuable because others can read it and prepare their itinerary for their travel. I have written few travelogues and it is my sincere effort to show case my talent to world via my personal page on travelogues. Requesting people to go through it. Hope it will be useful!!!